A non |
B non |
O non |
Blood Type Diet Recipe
AMARANTH FLATBREADS/ CRACKERS
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
These flat breads are high in protein and crisp and tasty. They can be eaten plain or with a spread and can made into smaller circles to act as crackers.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (3 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type AB (2 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- 1 cup amaranth flour (1/4 amaranth flour for rolling)
- 1 Tablespoon arrowroot flour
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed ground or whole (optional)
- 1 teaspoon ground dried chives (any desired herb)
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons olive
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients in large bowl together.
- In separate bowl combine water and oil and beat with a fork.
- Slowly add water/oil to dry ingredients turning the flour slowly.
- Mix ingredients until firm ball but not too sticky.
- Oil flat baking pan and roll out (or pat with hands) small balls of dough until 1/8th inch thick using extra flour to keep from sticking.
- Place in oven for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove and flip the flat breads, put them back in the oven for another 3 minutes.
- They are served well warm or cold, refrigerate any extras.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015-2018, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved