Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
A good mixture of meat, Rye bread and vegetables.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type AB (2 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type O (3 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Australia lambs fry or calf's liver
- Olive oil
- 1 slice 100% rye bread
- 2 shallots diced
- 1/4 capsicum diced
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
How to make it:
- Heat olive oil in frying pan and add thinly sliced liver.
- When browned on both sides add the diced shallots and capsicum.
- When coated in the oil add the turmeric powder and mix together the vegetables.
- Serve the vegetables on the rye bread.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This is a low lectin recipe. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 10, 2007 at 10:44 PM By: Rodney