Blood Type Diet Recipe
FRIED CHICKEN NUGGETS
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Great compliant chicken nuggets to eat alone or wonderful in a stir fry or salad.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (2 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- 1/2 pound chicken fillets
- olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper [optional]
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- small bowl of brown rice flour
How to make it:
- Cut thawed chicken into bite sized chunks.
- Mix brown rice flour, salt and cayenne pepper in a small bowl.
- Moisten chicken with water then roll in bowl or rice flour to coat all sides.
- Heat enough olive oil in pan that you can fry with it.
- Fry the chicken in the oil until done 4-5 minutes turning once.
- Remove and place on paper-towel to soak up oil.
- Season with additional salt if desired.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Pepper (Caye...|| A|| A|| A|| A|| N|| N|| N|| N|
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
Cook Right For Your Type is the definitive cookbook for those following the Blood Type Diet. When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has recently been greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a few years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended.
Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of all the new features and food lists. Please be patient until the process has been completed.
Click here to go to the BTD Forums - Cook Right 4 Your Type board to discuss this recipe.
- Revised Oct 18, 2007 at 07:53 PM By: Lola