A non |
B non |
O non |
Blood Type Diet Recipe
BLACKENED RED SNAPPER
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
I'm not a big fan of fish but this spicy recipe takes a lot of the 'fishy' flavor out.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (2 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (2 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type B (0 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- red snapper
- 1 teaspoon. cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon. dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon. garlic powder
- olive oil cooking spray
How to make it:
- filet fish
- mix cayenne, parlsey, and garlic powder.
- spray non stick frying pan with olive oil cooking spray and heat to medium high heat.
- dip fish in mixture coating all sides well.
- Place on heated frying pan for 5-6 minutes,
- flipping fish once. Fish should be opaque and
- flaky at thickest part when it is done.
- Sprinkle with fresh lemon if you prefer right before eating.
- You can use this recipe with cod as well and probably other fish.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Red Snapper|| 1 || B|| B|| B|| B|| N|| N|| B|| N|
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
Fruit/ Fruit Juice Product(s)
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015-2018, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved