Blood Type Diet Recipe
SUZANNE'S STRAWBERRY BREAD
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (4 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (4 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- 3 cups flour (1 cup each of rye, kamut and oat) [or BTD compliant flour]
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup sugar [or BTD compliant sweetener]
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 cup light olive oil (or grapeseed oil)
- 1 cup tofu, cubed
How to make it:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all the dry ingredients.
- Combine the four moist ingredients.
- Mix the two together at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Bake for one hour or until the bread begins to pull away from the sides of the pans.
- Makes two loaves.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in pesticides.
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print: