A non |
B non |
O non |
Berry Berry Good Soda
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Peppermint Twist||From the Recipe Archives|
A delicious homemade soda/spritzer. Be dazzled by an effervescent burst of healing berry box-office smash delight! A good preventive or healing tonic for flu, too (elderberry, doncha know). Enjoy! They don't sell kicked up soda like THIS in any corn-syrup-laden vending machine, I'll tell youzzz that! No, this is exclusive to BTDers! Homemade, kicked up, very berry, flu-busting, immune-building, thirst-quenching, taste-thrilling, BERRY, BERRY GOOD SODA! Yeah, baby.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type AB (3 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type O (3 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- About 8 oz Gerolsteiner Sprudel (or any sparkly water)
- A very large (LARGE--the more the merrier, just remember it is very expensive, though *lol*) splash of 100% elderberry concentrate (You could try using the NAP Proberry in place of the elderberry, which could kick it to notches unknown!)
- A splash of lemon juice concentrate (I use Santa Cruz 100% organic lemon juice)
- Optional: Other 100% juices and/or 100% fruit concentrate syrups to taste, such as pineapple juice, pomegranate juice, concord grape concentrate, black cherry concentrate, etc.
- Note: for the optional concentrates, I use Tree of Life brand.
How to make it:
- Mix and drink! Weee!
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Hint: You can click on the arrows  at top of the table(s) to sort by columns.
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
Fruit/ Fruit Juice Product(s)
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in pesticides.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in chitinase, an allergen.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
Cook Right For Your Type is the definitive cookbook for those following the Blood Type Diet. When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has recently been greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a few years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended.
Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of all the new features and food lists. Please be patient until the process has been completed.
Click here to go to the BTD Forums - Cook Right 4 Your Type board to discuss this recipe.
- Revised Sep 30, 2007 at 04:49 PM By: Rodney
- Revised Oct 02, 2007 at 01:26 PM By: Peppermint Twist