Blood Type Diet Recipe
SALSA WITHOUT VINEGAR
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
A non vinegar salsa that makes tacos taste so yummy.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type AB (1 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- 3 Tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- (you can use just one of the above if you want)
- 4 peeled and finely chopped medium tomatoes
- (or) 1 15 oz can tomato puree) 420 grams
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic-minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar [or agave]
- 1 Tablespoon cooking oil [or olive oil]
- (1 chopped green pepper if desired)
How to make it:
- Add the above ingredients. No need to cook but you can if you want. If there are any leftovers you can store it in the fridge. Note you will have to come up with some kind of taco shell that is BTD compliant. Maybe kamut or spelt. Or just add it to a taco salad!
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in pesticides.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in chitinase, an allergen.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 14, 2007 at 01:39 PM By: Rodney