Blood Type Diet Recipe
BAKING POWDER WITH ARROWROOT 2
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Instead of purchasing a commercial baking powder that contains unhealthy aluminum compounds and cornstarch you can make your own aluminum-free baking powder. It only take seconds to make, performs equally well, and leaves no bitter aftertaste.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (0 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type AB (0 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type B (0 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type O (0 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- 1/2 cup cream of tartar
- 1/2 cup arrowroot
- 1/4 cup baking soda
How to make it:
- Mix together and store in an airtight container.
- You will want to substitute equal parts for commercial baking powder in any recipe.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This is a low lectin recipe. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Sep 30, 2007 at 02:08 PM By: Rodney
- Revised Dec 04, 2007 at 11:50 PM By: Don