Blood Type Diet Recipe
ENDIVE SALMON SALAD
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
A salad that can be eaten as a light meal.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (2 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (1 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- 2 endives
- 2-3 thin slices of smoked salmon [smoked salmon is an avoid, try using cooked salmon]
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon mayonnaise [mayonnaise recipes]
How to make it:
- Chop the onion.
- Slice the endives and smoked salmon very thin.
- Mix all together.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Salmon|| 1 || B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| N|| N|| N|
|Onion (Red/S...|| 1 ,2 || B|| B|| N|| N|| N|| B|| B|| B|
|Endive|| 2 || N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 17, 2007 at 11:06 AM By: Don