Blood Type Diet Recipe
KATE'S HERB AND GARLIC MARINADE
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
BTD friendly version of a branded marinade. Lots of beneficials for all types!
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (4 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type AB (4 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (5 beneficials)
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice (fresh squeezed is best)
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
How to make it:
- Trim all fat from meat and pierce with a fork.
- Combine ingredients, mixing well.
- Set aside some of the marinade in a separate bowl.
- Brush remaining marinade onto meat and let sit in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Brush remaining marinade onto meat while cooking.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 17, 2007 at 10:35 AM By: Drea