Blood Type Diet Recipe
KATE'S BEEF MEATBALLS
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Makes about 30 meatballs which can be frozen and then reheated later for lunch or another meal. Great beneficial food for Os on the go!
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type O (4 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (5 beneficials)
- 2 pounds ground beef (or bison)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black peppercorns
- 1 egg
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat egg together with spices.
- Add egg mixture to ground meat and mix thoroughly.
- Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes, for easier shaping.
- Using an ice cream scoop, make balls and lay out on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake uncovered until lightly browned, about 20 minutes, turning once.
- Cut one open to be sure it's done on the inside.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Buffalo|| 1 || A|| A|| A|| A|| N|| N|| B|| B|
|Beef|| 1 || A|| A|| A|| A|| N|| N|| B|| B|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Nov 29, 2007 at 07:30 PM By: Don