Blood Type Diet Recipe
BANANA SPICE SQUARES
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Simple, no-grain, no-sugar, no dairy square recipe. Makes a great snack on the go!O secretors can substitutes allspice for the nutmeg (an avoid for them).
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- 1 cup vegetable glycerine
- 1 cup mashed bananas (approximately 3)
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cloves
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup flax seed meal
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine bananas and veg glyc in large bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients and stir into liquid.
- Bake in a nonstick 8÷x8÷ baking pan for approximately 35 minutes.
- Note: You can add 3 or 4 tablespoons of cocoa or carob.
- If add cocoa, may need to add more sweetener/veg glyc.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Nutmeg|| 1 || N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| A|| N|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in chitinase, an allergen.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 01, 2007 at 10:18 PM By: Rodney
- Revised Oct 18, 2007 at 01:43 PM By: Drea