Blood Type Diet Recipe
BEET LEAF SALAD
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
In Greece, we cook all sort of green leaves like this one and eat it as a cooked salad with lemon oil sauce.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (3 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (3 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type B (2 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- one bunch of beet leaves
- olive oil
How to make it:
- cook the leaves in boiling water until tender
- take them off
- then serve tiedous or cold with olive oil, lemon juice and garlic, salt
- add greek sheep yogurt if you like
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 01, 2007 at 06:01 PM By: Rodney