Blood Type Diet Recipe
SAUTEED FROG LEGS IN LEMON BUTTER
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- 8 large or 16 small to medium frog legs
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 7 Tablespoons ghee
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon minced onion
- 1 lemon, quartered
How to make it:
- If frog legs are frozen, thaw before using.
- Wash and dry the legs and sprinkle with salt.
- Coat evenly with flour.
- Heat 4 Tablespoons of the ghee in a large skillet; add frog legs and saute' gently 5 to 6 minutes on each side.
- In a small skillet, melt the remaining 3 Tablespoons of ghee and stir in the lemon rind, lemon juice,and onion.
- Spoon over the frog legs.
- Cover the skillet; simmer 6 to 8 minutes or until frog legs are tender.
- Serve at once with lemon quarters.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised May 26, 2011 at 09:14 PM By: Joe