Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (1 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (1 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type B (2 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- green or multi color pepper
How to make it:
- Cut all vegetables cut in one inch squares or one inch circles depending on how they are shaped.
- Take skewer and first put one inch slice of swordfish then pepper, onion, eggplant, zuchini, squash, and repeat.
- When all finished with the amount of kabobs you desire to make, marinate in a mixture of either soy sauce, I use Braggs Liquid Amino Acid because soy sauce has wheat in it and it is recommended that my husband and myself do not have wheat.
- Anyway, to the sauce I add garlic powder, onion powder, lemon juice, filtered water, 2-3 cloves of pressed fresh garlic and 1/2 fresh onion diced.
- I marinate for 3-7 hours and bake for 10-15 minutes 350 degrees.
- You can also do the same thing using lamb, salmon or almost anything else.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in pesticides.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 15, 2011 at 00:26 AM By: Joe