Blood Type Diet Recipe
WALNUT BUTTER AND BLACK CHERRY SANDWICH
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
A Type-O-friendly replacement for that bad-old peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- 12-16oz chopped walnuts
- 1/2-cup sugar (optional, if walnut spread used alone, not with all-fruit)
- 1/4-teaspoon EACH: curry powder, tumeric, ground cloves and salt
- Polaner Black Cherry AllFruit
- Ezekial Bread, toasted (or other bread or crackers)
How to make it:
- Spread walnuts on a cookie sheet and place under preheated broiler until golden brown--a few minutes is all. In a food processor with metal blade, puree the nuts, (sugar), spices and salt until the mixture combines and spins in a ball around the blade, periodically stopping and scraping the sides. Spead on toasted bread with Black Cherry AllFruit--enjoy!
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Walnut (Blac...|| 1 ,2 || B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which are known to be common allergens.
This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print: