Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Best Used By Blood Types:
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 small onion
- 2 cans lentils, rinsed
- corn tortillas
- feta cheese
How to make it:
- Saute the garlic and 1/2 of the onion in olive oil until not quite brown (I like mine a bit on the crunchy side). Rinse and add lentils and stir.
- Cover and heat until finished.
- Warm the corn tortillas and fill with the lentil mixture. I like to chop up the other half of the onion and use it to top my tacos.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese and enjoy!
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 17, 2007 at 01:58 PM By: Drea