Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Tasty O friendly quick breakfast entree
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (2 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (1 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- 1-2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1 cup fresh chopped spinach
- 2 eggs beaten
- salt is optional
How to make it:
- Put oil in skillet over lo-med heat.
- Add cayenne and cumin,cook & stir for 2-3 min.
- Stir in spinach, cook for 1 min.
- Spread pepper,cumin, spinach evenly in skillet.
- Add eggs and cook to desired firmness,fold, remove and serve. (salt if desired while cooking)
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in pesticides.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 02, 2007 at 10:16 PM By: Rodney