Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Easy, moist bread
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (3 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (3 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type B (3 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- 3 cups warm water
- 1 Tablespoon instant yeast
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 cup oil(olive, or such)
- 1 Tablespoon sea salt
- 1/3 to 2/3 cup honey(depending on sweetness)
- 7+ cups of flour(I use 1 cup brown rice, 1 cup whole spelt 1/3 cup flax meal, and the rest white spelt. You could use any combination)
How to make it:
- Mix water, egg, oil, and honey.
- Add salt, yeast, and flour. (I kind of cheat here because I have a bosch machine that kneads my bread for me, but I suppose you knead about 3-5 minutes.)
- Now here is a great secret for moist bread. Knead on a surface with olive oil (not floured), this will help keep your dough moist.
- Cover and let rise until double.
- Put into 3 oiled bread pans.
- Put in oven at 200 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes, then turn heat up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes or until done.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Jun 05, 2011 @ 12:16AM by: Joe