A non |
B non |
O non |
Blood Type Diet Recipe
BREAKFAST SNACK SHAKE
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Rice milk
- Protein powder
- Non-dairy vanilla ice cream
How to make it:
- Fill blender just under half full of rasberries and blueberries.
- I put more rasberries then blueberries, then fill about an inch and a half from top of blender with rice milk and blend. I strain out the seeds.
- Put back in the blender and put 1 scoop of protein powder in and a few scoops of ice cream and blend.
- This makes two shakes, and I put them in my lunch bag. One for breakfast and one for an afternoon snack.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Rice Milk|| 1 || N|| N|| B|| B|| B|| B|| N|| N|
|Blueberry|| 2 || B|| B|| N|| B|| N|| B|| B|| B|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This is a low lectin recipe. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015-2018, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved