Blood Type Diet Recipe
CURRY TUNA SALAD
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Try this for a different tuna salad. The taste of curry amd the crunch of water chestnuts make this especially good.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (3 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (3 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- 1 tsp dried onion
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- 2 cans (6 1/2 oz. each) water pack tuna drained
- 1 can (8 oz) sliced water chestnuts drained
- 1/4 cup BT compliant mayonnaise
- 2 tsp wheat-free soy sauce
- 1 tsp curry
How to make it:
- Mix onion with lemon juice Set aside
- Mix tuna and water chestnuts
- Make dressing with mayonnaise, onion, lemon juice, soy sauce and curry
- Mix with tuna and water chestnuts.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in pesticides.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in chitinase, an allergen.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 02, 2007 at 00:03 AM By: Rodney