Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Only 2 ingredients!
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (2 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- Olive Oil (to cook)
- A group Toppings
How to make it:
- Place Buckwheat (husked) in a blender or food processor and gradually add water until of a creamy consistency (if you like thick pancakes make the consistency thick - the thinner consistency goes a little crunchy on the edges which is quite nice).
- Please note, the consistency will not look like normal pancake mixture. It looks like it is - buckwheat and water blended.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet (or heavy based pan) and pour the buckwheat into the center and spread (as if making flour pancakes).
- Brown both sides. Top with maple syrup, tahini, jam or lemon juice.
- Very different but very very delicious!
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print: