Blood Type Diet Recipe
BEST TRAIL MIX EVER!
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Peppermint Twist||From the Recipe Archives|
A dang fine trail mix
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (4 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type AB (3 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type B (2 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Equal parts of the following:
- Pumpkin Seeds, roasted, shelled and salted (I like Eden Organic brand, or freshly-roasted homemade would be fabulous)
- Walnuts, roasted, shelled and salted
- Organic raisins
- Organic dried pineapple
- Organic dried cranberries
- Optional: Sunflower seeds, roasted, shelled and salted (which are a Type O avoid, but I use 'em sometimes)
- Optional: Sea salt to taste (might not need it, with the nuts/seeds already being salted)
How to make it:
- Mix all and you have got the taste of heaven on earth!!!!! I MEAN! Can we tawwwwwwwwk?!!!!!!! Notches unknown!
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Sea Salt|| 2 || N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which are known to be common allergens.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Sep 30, 2007 at 04:36 PM By: Rodney
- Revised Oct 02, 2007 at 01:00 PM By: Peppermint Twist