Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
A simple potato soup.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type AB (1 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type B (3 beneficials)
- 1 cup of skim milk
- 1 Tablespoon of potato flour
- 1 diced boiled potato
- 1 Tablespoon butter [or ghee]
- 1 onion diced
- Parmesan cheese, optional
- green onions, diced, optional
- sea salt, to taste
- fresh ground black peppercorns, to taste
How to make it:
- Melt butter and saute onion until tender.
- Add 1 cup of milk and potato flour.
- Stir and heat to dissolve.
- Add potatoes.
- You may add Parmesan cheese which adds to the flavor and some diced green onions.
- Add sea salt and fresh ground black peppercorns to taste
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Pepper (Blac...|| 2 || A|| N|| A|| N|| A|| N|| N|| N|
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may have a high mold count.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in chitinase, an allergen.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 18, 2007 at 11:50 AM By: Don