Blood Type Diet Recipe
SALMON ON RICE
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (0 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type AB (0 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type B (0 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type O (0 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- 3 cups rice
- 6 cups water or vegetable water
- 1/2 cup of chopped parsley
- 4 fillets of salmon
- 6 slices of lemon salt,(pepper, 1 ta.sp. of dried garlic 10 small broccoli-heads
How to make it:
- Boil up water, add rice.
- When boiled 1/3 of the time, add parsley on the top, then salt and garlic.
- Put the lemon on top of the spice and put the salmon fillets on the lemon.
- Steam until the salmon is ready.
- Serve with soy sauce or a sauce made of butter, parsley, salt and lemon juice.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This is a low lectin recipe. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print: