A non |
B non |
O non |
Blood Type Diet Recipe
SOY WAFFLES WITH FRUIT
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Waffles made with soy flour and fruit - Yumm!
Best Used By Blood Types:
- 2 cups soy flour
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 cup of rice 'milk'
- 6 tbsps. vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- If fruit or sweetness wanted add: 1/2 cup of pureed fruit or 1/3 cup of pure fruit spread
How to make it:
- Place ingredients in a large mixing bowl and combine well until well blended and smooth. Let batter sit 5 minutes before using. Follow the directions for your waffle iron.
- I use a Cuisinart Classic Waffle Maker at the #3 setting and put a little less than 1/2 cup of batter onto the center.
- The light turns green when it is ready.
- Freeze what you don't eat with wax paper in between waffles in a ziploc bag.
- Hint: Spray olive oil spray onto surface before adding first waffle and let heat. It says non-stick surface but with the soy flour I find that it sticks the first couple of waffles.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015-2019, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved