Blood Type Diet Recipe
YELLOW SPLIT PEA SOUP
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Simple & tasty Soup
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (4 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type AB (2 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (3 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- 125 grams yellow split peas
- 1 onion
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- lemon juice
- 1 liter vegetable Stock
How to make it:
- Saute onion in olive oil.
- Add turmeric and lightly saute.
- Add split peas and stock.
- Cook until tender.
- Add lemon juice.
- When cool puree adjusting thickness with more stock as required.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 28, 2007 at 08:02 AM By: Rodney