Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
A hearty simple soup.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (6 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type AB (2 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- 2 onions
- 1/2 turnip
- 4 carrots
- 1/2 cup red lentils
- 1 clove garlic
- olive oil
- 4 cups vegetable stock
How to make it:
- Saute onions, carrots and turnip in olive oil until sweated out.
- Add garlic, lentils and stock.
- Simmer until done.
- Puree when cool and adjust quantity of stock/water.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help the body to detoxify.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Sep 30, 2007 at 05:33 PM By: Rodney
- Revised Oct 18, 2007 at 11:16 AM By: Don