Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Pineapple Jello is a good treat and, for me, is almost a substitute, for the frozen yogurt I used to enjoy. Since pineapple is a good aid to offset edema conditions, it is solving a problem while satisfying a 'sweet' desire.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- 1 Tablespoon plain gelatin
- 1 can crushed pineapple, no sugar added, drained and save liquid to add to juice
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 2/3 cup pineapple juice or other allowed juice
How to make it:
- Mix Gelatin with hot water and juice.
- Stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- Put in freezer for about 20 minutes, until gelatin is partially set.
- Add pineapple and refrigerate until set.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This is a low lectin recipe. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 04, 2007 at 02:38 PM By: Don