A non |
B non |
O non |
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Delicious main course
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (3 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (5 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (5 beneficials)
- Type B (4 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (7 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- 1 portobello mushroom, cleaned, stem removed and chopped
- 1-2 Tablespoons pizza sauce that is BTD compliant
- 1 teaspoon feta or goat cheese
- 1 Tablespoon mozzarella cheese
- minced garlic to taste
- 2 cups mixed greens & vegetables
- 1 Tablespoon oils (I mix 1 teaspoon each butter/ghee, olive oil & flaxseed oil)
- Other toppings to your liking: fruit, meat, rice
- You can really get creative with toppings.
How to make it:
- Saute portobello in 1/2 oil & 1/2 garlic.
- Set aside.
- Saute veggies & chopped mushroom stem in 1/2 oil & garlic.
- Spread pizza sauce on top of portobello mushroom.
- Pile on chopped mushroom stem and veggies or other toppings to your liking.
- Add feta/goat cheese and mozzerella cheese.
- Place under broiler until cheese is bubbling & starting to brown.
- Enjoy thoroughly!
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Hint: You can click on the arrows  at top of the table(s) to sort by columns.
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
Cook Right For Your Type is the definitive cookbook for those following the Blood Type Diet. When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has recently been greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a few years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended.
Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of all the new features and food lists. Please be patient until the process has been completed.
Click here to go to the BTD Forums - Cook Right 4 Your Type board to discuss this recipe.
- Revised Oct 03, 2007 at 08:00 PM By: Don