Blood Type Diet Recipe
TYPE O BROWNIES
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Chewy, chocolate brownies
Best Used By Blood Types:
- 2 oz unsweetened chocolate
- or 3/4 cup coco powder
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 t. almond extract
- 1/4 cup spelt flour
- 1/4 soy or rice flour
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/2 cup walnuts (or not)
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 325 deg.
- Spray, or butter 8' or so square pan, glass works best. On low heat on the stove, in a med. sauce pan, melt the butter, then stir in the chocolate.
- After mixed, remove the pan from the heat and add the sugar, stir then add the eggs and extract.
- Add flour, salt and nuts (still optional) or chocolate chips, or cranberries it up to you.
- Stir untill smooth and thick.
- Coax into pan and bake for about 35-40min.
- Remove from oven and flip out of pan after a few minutes onto a wire rack.
- Cool or not and stuff into face.
- This recipe can easily be doubled.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which are known to be common allergens.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print: