A non |
B non |
O non |
Blood Type Diet Recipe
BLACK EYED PEAS WITH TURKEY BITES
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
The only way to eat black eyed peas:)
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (1 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- 1 Cup dry black eyed peas
- 1 strip kombu seaweed
- 1 package Shelton's turkey bites (or meat franks).
How to make it:
- Soak peas overnight in water.
- Turn crock pot on low with rinsed beans and plenty of water, add the seaweed.
- After a few hours when peas to turn soft, add salt.
- Add only boiling water if needed.
- When peas are done, increase heat to high and add the turkey bites.
- It is ready to serve once the turkey bites are heated through. Season to taste. Good with a few rice crackers.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Seaweed|| || N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| B|| B|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This is a low lectin recipe. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015-2019, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved