Blood Type Diet Recipe
BENEFICIAL FRUIT SMOOTHIE FOR TYPE O NON-SECRETORS
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Bananas are the key to creamy fruit smoothies for Type O non-secretors, as we can't use dairy products like plain yogurt or soy milk, etc. This smoothie is made with beneficial ingredients and tastes heavenly, as the bananas not only provide creaminess but a tropical flare and great nutrition, along with the blueberries and pineapple juice!
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- 2 cups organic pineapple juice
- 1 tsp lemon juice from concentrate or juice of a fresh lemon
- 3/4 of a bag of organic frozen blueberries, still frozen
- 2 ripe bananas
How to make it:
- Place pineapple juice in blender first.
- Add lemon juice, then blueberries, then bananas.
- Puree until smooth and creamy.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Sep 29, 2007 at 08:42 AM By: Father Tiresias
- Revised Sep 29, 2007 at 08:43 AM By: Father Tiresias