Blood Type Diet Recipe
PARSLEY AND MINT SPREAD/SAUCE
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
A spread for crackers or a sauce for pasta/rice
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (8 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (7 beneficials)
- Type AB (8 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (8 beneficials)
- Type B (4 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (6 beneficials)
- Type O (4 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (5 beneficials)
- 1 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 cup mint, chopped
- 1/4 cup approximately of linseed (flaxseed)/olive/walnut oil
- sea salt to taste
- 1 can of sardines
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 Tablespoon walnut butter, optional
- 1/4 cup of spelt or amaranth flakes (or other BTD compliant breakfast cereal).
- Add a slice of [BTD compliant bread].
How to make it:
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend to a desired consistency adding water, if needed, for a thinner sauce.
- The quantities of each ingredient can vary according to taste.
- This serves as a delicious cracker spread, a sauce for meatballs or an equally delicious pasta sauce.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Walnut (English)|| 1 ,2 || B|| B|| B|| B|| N|| B|| B|| B|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients that contain gluten.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 04, 2007 at 04:38 PM By: Drea
- Revised By: