Blood Type Diet Recipe
POULTRY AND PESTO PASTA
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Poultry and pesto pasta.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (2 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type AB (3 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- 50 grams chopped chicken meat [or turkey]
- 1 jar ready prepared pesto [check for avoids]
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup of red wine
- 500 grams pasta [rice or spelt]
- sea salt
How to make it:
- Cook pasta in boiling, salted water until done.
- Strain and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in pasta saucepan and then add poultry and brown.
- Add pesto sauce and wine and mix well.
- Return pasta to pan and mix well and then serve.
- Serves 4.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Chicken|| 2 || N|| N|| A|| A|| A|| A|| N|| N|
|Turkey|| 2 || N|| B|| B|| B|| N|| N|| N|| N|
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients that contain gluten.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 06, 2007 at 06:21 PM By: Don