Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Peter D'Adamo||From the Recipe Archives|
Easy, tasty way to get snails into the A diet
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (4 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (4 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 12 escargot
- 2 Tablespoons garlic, chopped and pressed
- parsley flakes
How to make it:
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine oil and garlic in a small bowl and mash into paste using back of spoon.
- Arrange escargot on a broiling sheet and brush them with garlic paste.
- Broil about ten minutes.
- When almost done, sprinkle with parsley flakes and broil another 30 seconds.
- Serves 2.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print: