Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (3 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (1 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- 1 pack of frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 egg
- 1/2 box of crumbled soft tofu
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded soy cheese
- salt and other seasonings
- like Italian spices etc.
How to make it:
- After the spinach is thawed and cooled off mix all ingredients.
- Bake at 350 Fahrenheit for about 20-30 minutes until slightly brown and the consistency appears like a souffle.
- Serve immediately Enjoy!
- serves 3-4 people)
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 02, 2007 at 10:04 PM By: Rodney