A non |
B non |
O non |
Blood Type Diet Recipe
SWEET SHEPHERD'S PIE: THE SEQUEL!
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Slight variation on previous submission
Best Used By Blood Types:
- 1 pound ground meat
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 white potatoes
- seasonings (any)
- sea salt
- 2 teaspoon butter [or ghee]
How to make it:
- Peel and cook the sweet and white potatoes and mash.
- Use the butter/ghee and milk like you would when normally mashing potatoes.
- Set aside.
- Put the ground beef in a deep frying pan and brown, seasoning as you do so.
- Put the mashed potatoes into the frying pan and mix in with the ground beef until all the ground beef is clinging to the potatoes (consistency of paste, essentially).
- Cook the rice as directed on the package, then mix in some seasoning.
- Serve mixture on brown rice.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This is a low lectin recipe. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015-2018, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved