Blood Type Diet Recipe
ITALIAN HERB BREAD [BREADMAKER]
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Bread machine Italian bread
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (0 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type AB (0 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type B (0 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type O (0 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- 1-1/2 cups warm water
- 2-1/2 teaspoons Rapid Rise yeast
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons sugar [ or 1 Tablespoon agave]
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 4-1/4 cup white spelt flour [or other BTD compliant flour]
- 1 teaspoon basil (dry)
How to make it:
- Put water, yeast, oil, sweetener, salt, flour, then basil into bread machine, in that order.
- Bake on Basic setting.
- It's light and rises well.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Kamut|| 2 ,3 ,4 ,5 || N|| N|| A|| A|| A|| A|| N|| N|
|Spelt Flour/Products|| 2 ,3 ,4 ,5 || N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| A|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients that contain gluten.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 05, 2007 at 01:08 PM By: Drea