Blood Type Diet Recipe
GOAT'S CHEESE DIP WITH CRUDITES
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Tangy cheese dip
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (5 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (5 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (5 beneficials)
- Type B (3 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- 1 package of goat's cheese [8-11 ounces]
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 Tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 Tablespoon dairy or soy cream [or sour cream]
- Pinch of cayenne or paprika
Crudites made from:
- Sticks of carrot & celery
- Whole spring onions
- Florets of broccoli or cauliflower
- Sliced red or green pepper
- Cooked asparagus
- Rice cakes or crackers
How to make it:
- Place the goat's cheese and lemon juice in a bowl and mash with a fork until the cheese has softened.
- Add the parsley, the garlic, the ginger and the coriander and mix well.
- Finally add the cream and empty dip into a small serving dish.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and cayenne pepper or paprika.
- Serve with crudites and/or rice cakes or crackers.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Soy Milk|| 3 || B|| N|| N|| A|| A|| N|| N|| A|
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print: