Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Delicious Sugar Free Pudding
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (0 beneficials)
- Type AB (1 beneficials)
- Type B (0 beneficials)
- Type O (0 beneficials)
- 130g of Basmati rice
- 1 tblsp spoon butter
- 3/4 of a cup of Soy Milk (cow or goat milk for B type)
- 1 cinnamon stick (not for O type)
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 large strip of lemon skin
- 1/4 cup of pear juice concentrate (sugar substitute)
How to make it:
- Add water to large pot.
- Add rice when boiling.
- Boil for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile; put milk, cinnamon and lemon skin in another pot and heat.
- Strain rice and add the milk.
- Cook on low until soft.
- When cooked add sugar, butter and eggs. Stir quickly.
- Put mixture in a shallow flan dish and decorate with ground cinnamon (Not O type)
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Sep 28, 2007 at 11:18 AM By: Father Tiresias