Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Ry-Krisp with homemade mayonnaise and mozzarella.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (2 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (3 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- 8 slices Wasa light rye crackers
- 1/4 lb mozzarella thick slices
- 3 Tablespoons homemade Mayonnaise
- Roasted red peppers [optional]
- sea salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
How to make it:
- Take the crackers and break them in half.
- Then cut some slices of the cheese to fit each cracker. Next spread a small amount of mayo on each cracker.
- Place a piece of cheese on top.
- Top with small piece of roasted red pepper.
- I make the mayonnaise with any mayonnaise recipe, leaving out the vinegar, using only lemon, and adding garlic to it. I make the red peppers by roasting them and then peeling them, and cutting them up into a jar, mixing with sea salt and olive oil.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Pepper (Swee...|| 2 ,3 || A|| N|| A|| A|| B|| N|| B|| B|
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in pesticides.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 14, 2007 at 01:56 PM By: Rodney