Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (1 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type AB (1 beneficials)
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type O (0 beneficials)
- Salmon Steaks
- melted butter (or ghee)
- maple syrup
How to make it:
- Prepare grill, medium high heat
- Mesquite briquettes are nice for this recipe
- Clean and dry salmon
- Melt about a tablespoon of butter and add in an equal amount of maple syrup
- Brush one side of salmon with this glaze and place on grill, glazed side down
- Brush other side and flip once they are nicely charred
- Cook until they flake easily with a fork but are still quite moist
- A good accompaniment is sliced, glazed, grilled pineapple (cooked in the same way).
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This is a low lectin recipe. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 01, 2007 at 11:55 PM By: Rodney