A non |
B non |
O non |
Blood Type Diet Recipe
QUICK ZUCCHINI SALAD
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
This is a fast, easy dish that works for all blood types. It travels well in lunch boxes.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (2 beneficials)
- Type B (2 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- Per person:
- 1 small-medium zucchini
- 1-2 ounce feta cheese
- 1 Tablespoon lemon or lime juice (Type B can use balsamic vinegar)
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil (more if you prefer a less tart salad)
How to make it:
- Cut zucchini into quarters lengthwise, then chop coarsely.
- Crumble feta cheese on top.
- Whip together oil and lemon or lime juice.
- Pour over zucchini and feta. Toss lightly.
- This can be eaten immediately or allowed to marinate together for a few hours.
- Optional: Add a few chopped raw mushrooms (per blood type).
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
| Written in Perl by Peter D'Adamo. Copyright 2007-2015 All rights reserved.|
The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015-2018, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved