Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Alternative to traditional mayonnaise that is egg and cholesterol free.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (4 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (4 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- 5 ounces block silken tofu
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard
- dash of Tabasco or other hot sauces
- 1 Tablespoon chopped scallion or 1 small chopped garlic clove
How to make it:
- Place all ingredients in a blender and whirl until smooth.
- Add a tablespoon of water if the may seems to thick. Cover and refrigerate.
- Will keep about one week.
- 2 oz serving 92 calories 3 g protein 8.8g fat 0mg cholesterol.
- Recipe taken from the Moose wood Restaurant Cooks at Home.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Garlic|| 1 ,2 || B|| N|| B|| B|| N|| B|| N|| B|
|Scallion|| || N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print: