Blood Type Diet Recipe
EASY SKILLET CATFISH
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
It's good and incredibly simple to make.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type AB (1 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type B (0 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- 3 catfish fillets
- seasoning of choice
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar [or use a BTD compliant substitute]
- 1/4 cup water
How to make it:
- Season fish on both sides.
- Heat water and apple cider vinegar in a large skillet on medium high.
- When hot, add catfish and poach until done, turning occasionally.
- Serves 2-3.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Catfish|| 1 || A|| A|| N|| N|| N|| N|| A|| N|
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
Fruit/ Fruit Juice Product(s)
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may have a high mold count.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 11, 2007 at 11:18 PM By: Lola