Blood Type Diet Recipe
SOY CHEESE SAUCE
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Quick and easy cheese sauce for pasta or vegetables.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (4 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type AB (2 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- 3 ounces silken tofu
- 3 ounces cheddar soy cheese
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil (linseed, canola, olive)
- 1 Tablespoon soy milk or water
How to make it:
- Grate the soy cheese and combine everything in a microwave safe bowl.
- Blend well with an electric mixer.
- Microwave for 30 seconds, blend again and microwave for another 30 seconds. As everyone knows all microwave are different so times may vary.
- Add salt or other seasonings to taste.
- For macaroni and cheese I add the cheese sauce to two cups of cooked kamut spirals but I'm sure other pastas would work equally well. You can also use it to liven up broccoli, asparagus or other vegetables.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Olive Oil|| 2 ,3 || B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|
|Canola Oil|| 1 ,3 || N|| N|| N|| N|| A|| A|| N|| A|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 14, 2007 at 01:12 PM By: Rodney