Blood Type Diet Recipe
SOY WHIPPED CREAM
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Wonderful whipped cream substitute using soy.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (3 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (3 beneficials)
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup Soyagen powder [or soy powder]
- 4 to 6 teaspoons honey [or 2 to 3 teaspoons agave]
- 1/2 cup oil according to blood type
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla or almond extract according to blood type
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
How to make it:
- Mix water with soy powder, extracts, and sweeteners.
- Add oil gradually, while stirring, until consistency thickens.
- Add lemon juice and stir to thicken.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Vanilla|| || N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| A|
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which are known to be common allergens.
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 17, 2007 at 10:44 AM By: Drea