Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
This is an ingredient in some other recipes I have listed.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (5 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type AB (3 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- 1/2 cup soy milk powder
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/4 cup oil, according to blood type
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
How to make it:
- Blend all ingredients except the oil and the lemon juice. Continue blending, and slowly pour oil in.
- Remove mayonnaise from the blender and stir in lemon juice.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 17, 2007 at 10:49 AM By: Drea