Blood Type Diet Recipe
SIMPLE AWESOME SALAD
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Easy-to-make salad and dressing
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (4 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (0 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type B (0 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type O (3 beneficials)
- Tamari (wheat-free)
- Lemon juice
- Yellow onion
- Romaine lettuce
- Ground flax seed
How to make it:
- In a saucepan, mix a little water with a little tamari.
- Bring to a boil and remove from heat (just to remove the alcohol from the tamari.
- Add some fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- Chop some yellow onion and add to romaine lettuce along with raisins and ground flax seeds.
- You know what to do with the dressing.
- Don't forget to eat it.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may have a high mold count.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Sep 29, 2007 at 09:54 AM By: Father Tiresias
- Revised Sep 30, 2007 at 10:00 AM By: Don